Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Thalivish: The Climb


Thalivish:
Cha samat keuab hen man
Nan fansh cha pen fanshing
Tae thinan's a siangsh khangnai chy hua phuting
"Thoe ja mailoei paitheung man"

Thukv khanzh ch'an aoing
Thukv khleuanwai cha tham ruseuks
Longsh kab maizh thitthang
Chy sathra pens khayaoing

Tae cha taungv to damnoen phayayaming
Taungv to damnoen chy hua theued sung

Thinan's talaud paing to pen ikneung phukhao
Ch'an talaud paing to tongkan to tham man khayab
Talaud paing to pen a kheunnoen tausu
Bangkhrangs ch'an paing to mi to phaev

Pen maizh kiawkab yangrai rew cha theung thinan
Pen maizh kiawkab arai's rauing bon ai eun khangzh
Ma'ns ai pin

Ai fadfans ch'an joeing
Ai okats ch'an aoing
Bangkhrangs at khlon chan long
Tae maizh, ch'an maizh taeking

Cha at maizh ruv man
Tae nis kheu ai khanas nan
Ch'an paing to jam thisud, chys
Khae paing a damnoen paing

Lae cha, cha taung to pen khemkhaeng
Khae damnoen danzhing bon

'Phrau thinan's talaud paing to pen ikneung phukhao
Ch'an talaud paing to taungkan to tham man khayab
Talaud paing to pen a kheunnoen tausu
Bangkhrangs ch'an paing to mi to phaev

Pen maizh kiawkab yangrai rew cha theung thinan
Pen maizh kiawkab arai's rauing bon ai eun khangzh
Ma'ns ai pin, chys!

Thinan's talaud paing to pen ikneung phukhao
Ch'an talaud paing to taungkan to tham man khayab
Talaud paing to pen a kheunnoen tausu
Bangkhrangs ch'an paing to mi to phaev

Pen maizh kiawkab yangrai rew cha theung thinan
Pen maizh kiawkab arai's rauing bon ai eun khangzh
Ma'ns ai pin, chys!

Damnoen bon khleuaning, damnoen pining
Damnoen ai sathra, baby
Ma'ns thangmod kiawkab, Ma'ns thangmod kiawkab ai pin
Damnoen ai sathra, Damnoen ai sathra, whoa

English:
I can almost see it
That dream I am dreaming
But there's a voice inside my head saying
"You'll never reach it"

Every step I'm taking
Every move I make feels
Lost with no direction
My faith is shaking

But I gotta keep trying
Gotta keep my head held high

There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be a uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose

Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb

The struggles I'm facing
The chances I'm taking
Sometimes might knock me down
But no, I'm not breaking

I may not know it
But these are the moments that
I'm gonna remember most, yeah
Just gotta keep going

And I, I got to be strong
Just keep pushing on

'Cause there's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be a uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose

Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb, yeah!

There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be an uphill battle
Somebody's gonna have to lose

Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb, yeah!

Keep on moving, keep climbing
Keep the faith, baby
It's all about, it's all about the climb
Keep the faith, keep your faith, whoa

No comments: